Monday, March 17, 2008

#20 - Summary



Well, I have to say that the time has gone by rather fast since we started this project.

As a team here at Mechanicsville, I feel that everyone rallied around each other and that really helped us to complete! I believe that everyone came away with some knowledge about Web 2.0 technology that they didn't have before so in that respect it was a success! Sure, there were a few "I'll never use this!" or "Why would someone want to use this?!" in moments of frustration but in the greater scheme of things it will help us be better informed for our patrons.

In order to not lose our new found knowledge I think it would be important to have periodic updates about new emerging technologies from time to time after we have all finished the 20 things.

Also, to improve the PRL 20 things project in the future it may help to have a group of persons or a team comprised of a mix of tech savvy and not so tech savvy to create the posts because there was a slight gap for some based on lack of experience with technology.

I thought it was a great opportunity and I appreciate all who contributed to this project and made it possible! Thanks!
P.S. Photo is courtesy of the U.S. Army and was photographed by Jack Gillund.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dirt Road Diva said...

Congratulations on finishing the 20 things!